Dance Video The Last of the Lairds (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Last of the Lairds (J32, Hugh A Thurston: RSCDS XXII 5)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (May 21, 2020, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'The Last of the Lairds' is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Last of the Lairds 3/4L · J32
- 1c+2c+3c Reels3 on opposite side, all crossing from the top, 2c starts out and up (1x,2x,3x)
- 1c+2c+3c Reels3 on own sides, all crossing back from the top (1,2,3)
- 1c set, cross RH, cast off (2c up) ; cross down LH between 3c and cast up (2,1,3)
- 1c dance to top and cast off ; all turn P RH (2,1,3)