Dance Video The Doonhamer Delight (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Doonhamer Delight (R32, Rachel Shankland: RSCDS L 5)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (May 31, 2020, 9:15 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Twice in a 2 couple set. This is a round the room dance so they add an extra loop at the end of the 1st repeat in order to be able to dance it again. The 2nd repeat ends as expected.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Doonhamer Delight 2RR · R32
Cpl face cpl Round the Room
- W turn RH 1¼ while M chase round set clw ¾ (all to P's place) ; repeat from exchanged places (1,2)
- All set NHJ, advancing on 2nd step | join hands with opposite and set, retiring on 1st step ; RHA
- All set, advancing on 2nd step | join hands with P and set, retiring on 1st step ; LHA
- All dance BtoB with opposite ; pass opposite Rsh and meet next cpl (2,1)