Dance Video The Lochalsh Reel (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Lochalsh Reel (R40, Pat Burnett: The Skye Collection Vol 2)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (June 17, 2020, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'The Lochalsh Reel' is a 40 bar reel for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Lochalsh Reel 3/4L · R40
- 1c turn RH | cast off ; cross LH and cast off to face up between 3c in promhold, M on the R
- Lsh Reel3 across with 3c, 1c finish between 3c facing up and split
- Mirror Reels3 on opposite sides, 1c finish between 3c NHJ
- 1c dance to top | split and turn 2c easy hand ; cross down between 3c and cast up into
- Teapots R and L (RHA with end couples ; pass Rsh into LHA) (to 2,1,3)