Dance Video The New Opera (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The New Opera (J32, John Drewry: Australian Book)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (June 20, 2020, 10:07 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Once through as part of a longer display. The last few bars are adapted to lead into the next dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
The New Opera 3/4L · J32
- 1s set & cross down RH to opposite side, 1M casts up to end up between 2s as 1L casts down to end between the 3s both facing 3rd cnrs
- 1s dance reels of 3 across (RSh to 3rd corners) ending facing 3rd corner
- 1s dance RSh round 3rd corners as corners 1/2 turn RH in the middle, twirl (pull back RSh) & dance out to opposite sides
- 1s pass RSh, dance RSh round 4th corners as corners 1/2 turn RH in the middle, twirl (pull back RSh) & dance out to opp sides (1s end 2nd pl own side)
- 1s 1/2 turn RH in the middle, pull back RSh & dance out to opp sides & 2s+1s+3s chase clockwise back to own sides. End 213