Dance Video She's ower young to marry yet (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- She's ower young to marry yet (S32, Thompson (18C): RSCDS XIV 8)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (July 14, 2020, 12:16 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Demonstration at St Andrews summer school 1995. The video starts about 2 bars into the dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
She's ower young to marry yet 3/4L · S32
- 1c (NHJ) set twice to 2W ; circle3 L with her
- 1c+2W (on left) in line set twice to 2M ; circle4 with him, end in own places
- 1c followed by 2c & 3c lead down to 3pl ; all cross and dance up on opposite sides (to 1x,2x,3x)
- 1c+2c+3c set, 1c cast off one while 2c dance up and 3c set ; 2c+1c+3c turn BH 1½