Dance Video Glasgow Country Dance (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Glasgow Country Dance (M32, Robert M Campbell: RSCDS XXIII 6)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (July 17, 2020, 7:46 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Vienna branch Book 23 video project. Twice through (and a bit) with view from above, then again with view at eye height.
Back to the videos for this dance
Glasgow Country Dance 3/4L · M32
- 1c+2c turn partners ¾ BH to centre line | ½Reel4 | turn BH, 2c to 1pl with 1M between 2c and 1W between 3c, all facing down
- 1W (1M) lead 3c (2c) down the middle ; all turn R about and lead up, to finish line facing line across
- All clap, ½ Reels3 on sides, Rsh to 1cnr ; 1c turn RH to finish facing in lines across (1W between 3c at top and 1M between 2c)
- All clap, ½ Reels3 on sides, Lsh to 2cnr position ; 1c turn 1¼ LH to (2,1,3)