Dance Video The Charmer (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Charmer (J32, RSCDS XXIX 6)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (July 26, 2020, 12:10 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
1996 RSCDS teaching video.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Charmer 3/4L · J32
- 1c BHJ slip down to below 3c and open upper hands | set to 3c (1M with L foot) ; 1c BHJ slip to top | cast to 2pl (2c up) (2,1,3)
- 2c repeat [1-8] (1,2,3)
- 1c dance down 1 place and turn inwards to face up (2c up) | 2c+1c circle4 l, 1c finish in middle | 1c dance up to 1pl (2c down)
- 1c set, cast off to 2pl (2c up) ; 2c+1c+3c turn partners RH.