Dance Video Roxburgh Castle (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Roxburgh Castle (R32, RSCDS VI 1)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (July 29, 2020, 12:41 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
SCD group Hong Kong. Twice through, first time with just the centre couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Roxburgh Castle 2/4L · R32
- 1W face down, 2W face across, 2M face up, 1M face across, all chase round the square to places
- 1c+2c RHA, LHA
- 1c lead down the middle and up
- 1c+2c Poussette.