Dance Video The Triumph (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Triumph (R24, Nathaniel Gow: RSCDS I 2)
- Added by
- Ward Fleri (Oct. 5, 2020, 2:51 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
An excerpt from "Scotland Dancing Again" video produced by RSCDS
Back to the videos for this dance
The Triumph 4/4L · R24
- 1c lead down the middle and up, 1M presents 1W to 2M
- 1W+2M (NHJ), followed by 1M, dance down the middle ; 1W+2M turn inwards and 1M joins (1W hands crossed and joined to outer hands of 1M+2M, their NH making arch above 1W), all three dance up in TRIUMPH to finish 2M in own place and 1c BHJ on opposite sides
- 1c Poussette down the middle to bottom pl (¼ R turn, progress, ¼ turn, ¼ turn, progress, progress with ¼ turn, ½ turn to own side, fall back to sides), (all other couples step up on 23-24).