Dance Video Seton's Ceilidh Band (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Seton's Ceilidh Band (J64, A Bruce Fordyce: The Bruce Fordyce Memorial Collection)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Jan. 15, 2021, 8:06 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
RSCDS Edinburgh Dancing Forth 2010. Twice through as the last part of a longer demonstration.
Back to the videos for this dance
Seton's Ceilidh Band 4/4L · J64
- 1c cross RH, cast (2c up) ; dance between 3c (3c up) , behind 4c (4c up) to (2,3,4,1x)
- 3c+4c+1c Reel3 on side (1c in, 4c out and down to begin)
- 1c repeat bars 1-8 from 4th position, dancing up the set (1,2,3,4)
- 1c+2c+3c Reels3 on side (1c in, 2c up and out to begin)
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) and give RH to P, LH to 1cnr ; BiL, 1c turn RH to 2cnr
- 1c+2cnrs BiL, 1c cast off behind 3c, lead up RH crossing over to 1pl own side facing down (2c down)
- 1c+2c ½ R&L, giving RH on the side to begin ; repeat with 3c
- Repeat with 4c ; all C turn RH 1½.