Dance Video Dancing for Pleasure (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Dancing for Pleasure (S40, Patricia Blair: T.A.C. 50th Anniversary Collection)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Jan. 16, 2021, 1:19 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Kelowna Scottish Country Dancers 2017. Once through.
Back to the videos for this dance
Dancing for Pleasure 3/3L · S40
- While 3s cross RH, set on the sidelines, cross back RH and set, 1s+2s dance the Tourbillon:
- 1- 4 1s & 2s 1/2 turn ptnrs 2H, 1M & 2L lead ptnrs by nearer hand 1 place cl'wise to end 1s on Ladies' side & 2s Men's side, 1s set to 2s
- 5- 8 1s & 2s 1/2 turn ptnrs 2H & lead ptnrs on 1 place clockwise & 2s+1s cross RH to own sides
- 1M dances Fig 8 round 2s while 1L dances Fig 8 round 3s
- 1s advance to 1st corners as 1s+1st corners set & turn 2H to end in lines of 3 across (1L between 2s, 1M b'tw'n 3s), 1s+2nd crnrs repeat to 2(1)3
- 2s+1s+3s dance R&L for 3 couples
- 1s cross down between 3s to own sides & cast up to 3rd place as 3s dance up 1 place on sides in last 2 bars.