Dance Video The Royal Yacht Britannia (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia (R40, John Drewry: RSCDS XLIII 3)
- Added by
- Roland Telle (April 28, 2021, 2:04 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Royal Yacht Britannia 3/4L · R40
- 1c set | dance (touch NH) out through 2pl (2c up) ; cast L round 4cnr into the middle for
- Teapots R ; and L on the sides (1c+1cnr+2cnr RHA ; 1c+3cnr+4cnr LHA), face 1cnr
- Set to 1cnr | 1c dance (Sk-Ch) ¾ R round P to face 2cnr ; set to 2cnr | dance (Sk-Ch) R round P to face out in 2pl
- Rsh Reels3 on the sides
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back.