Dance Video Ducklings on the Lake of Menteith (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Ducklings on the Lake of Menteith (S24, Viktor Lehmann)
- Added by
- Viktor Lehmann (July 27, 2021, 10:57 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
The devisor is dancing as first man. This video simply shows one couple dancing twice to demonstrate how the dance works.
Back to the videos for this dance
Ducklings on the Lake of Menteith 3/4L · S24
- 1c set | 1W casts off while 1M dances down & faces out in 2pl (2c up) ; 1M followed by 1W cast R round 2M & down to end 1M/1W between 3c/2c facing M side
- 1W+2c & 1M+3c RSh Reels3 across, 1c end facing down, 1W behind 1M
- 1c dance down (1M leading) | dance up (1W leading) ; cast L round 2M & 1W crosses to own side (2,1,3)