Dance Video Butterscotch and Honey (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Butterscotch and Honey (S32, Jean Attwood: Alexander Leaflets)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Nov. 29, 2021, 7:22 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
RSCDS Edinburgh Dancing Forth 2011. Twice through as part of a longer demo. The end of the 2nd time is adapted to lead into the next dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
Butterscotch and Honey 4/4L · S32
- 1c set, ½RH turn to promhold facing down ; ½ Rsh Reel3 across with 2c, 2c finish in 1plx
- ½ Lsh Reel3 across with 3c, 3c finish in 2plx ; repeat Rsh with 4c to (2x,3x,4x,1x)
- 1c leading, all cast up outside sidelines to the top, cross Lsh to P and dance down on own sidelines (2,3,4,1)
- All set and turn partners BH ; 2c+3c & 4c+1c Circle4 L.