Dance Video The Sailor (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Sailor (R32, RSCDS XXIV 4)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Jan. 25, 2013, 5:04 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
The footwork is "informal". The music is fast, the dancers have great flight. On bars 5-6, 1st couple should cast round 1st corner, not turn them.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Sailor 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross down RH (2c up) to 2plx and BiL with cnrs ; 1c cast R into lines across | all set
- All Reels3 across,Rsh to 1cnr, finishing (2,1x,3)
- 1c lead down | lead to the top ; cross and cast to (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c R&L.
Note: [3-4] is NOT in DTr position.