Dance Video Cadgers in the Canongate (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Cadgers in the Canongate (R48, Walsh (18C): RSCDS IX 10)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Feb. 18, 2013, 11:31 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
Cadgers in the Canongate 3/4L · R48
- 1c Rsh Reels3 on opposite sides, 1M starts across top (Rsh to 2W), 1W crosses down (Lsh to 3M) (to 1x,2,3)
- 1c Rsh Reels3 on own sides, 1W starts across top, 1M crosses down, end in 1pos NHJ (1,2,3)
- 1c NHJ set to 2W | move round in PdB to face 2M ; set to 2M | retire in PdB to 1pl
- 1c+2c set | ½ RHA ; set | ½ LHA to places
- 1c cross RH | cast off one (2c up) ; 1c turn LH 1½ (to 2,1,3)
- 2c+1c R&L.
Alternative for [1-8]: 1c ends on own side. See 101 SCD and Manual