Dance Video To Catch a Weasel (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- To Catch a Weasel (J32, Bob McMurtry: Le Petit Chat Celtique)
- Added by
- Roland Telle (June 28, 2022, 6:42 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
To Catch a Weasel 3/4L · J32
- 1c long cast to 2pl (2c up) ; dance down between 3c | cast up to 2pl and face 1cnrs
- Turn CPCP. On [15-16] 1c turn P LH to face 1cnrs
- 1c dance RSh round 1cnrs ; dance LSh round 3cnrs to 2pl (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back (2,1,3)
Deviser's note : On bar 24, 1st couple should arrive just in time to flow into a circle.
(No diagram available.)