Dance Video Sixty Forty Split (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Sixty Forty Split (R32, Louis Emslie)
- Added by
- Kathryn Lecocq (Sept. 20, 2022, 4:39 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Kitchener-Waterloo RSCDS, 2022. Twice through.
Back to the videos for this dance
Sixty Forty Split 3/4L · R32
- 1c+2W RHA, 1M ends in 2pl (2M up on [3-4]) ; 1c+2M LHA, 1W ends in 2pl facing out (2W up on [7-8])
- Reel3 on sides, 1c start LSh to 2c, corners add loops, 1c end NHJ facing 2W, 1M with 1W on his R
- 1c set to 2W, turn in | set to 3M ; set to 3W, turn in | set to 2M & face up
- 2M+1M+3M LHA & 2W+1W+3W RHA on sides ; 1c dance up | cast off (2,1,3)