Dance Video Trip to Gatlinburg (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Trip to Gatlinburg (J32, Shengzhang Tang)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (April 17, 2013, 12:28 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Danced at a Seattle RSCDS Christmas Ball on Mercer Island.
Back to the videos for this dance
Trip to Gatlinburg 3/4L · J32
- 1c+2c RHA ; LHA
- 1W followed by 2W+3W cross at top, cast behind 1M, in front of 2M, (but 2W passes behind 2M and overtakes 1W), behind 3M, cross back and dance up own side to order 2,1,3
- 1M+2M+3M repeat
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back.