Dance Video Butterscotch and Honey (Video 2)
- Butterscotch and Honey (S32, Jean Attwood: Alexander Leaflets)
- Added by
- Amy Martin (June 11, 2012, 2:19 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
found via http://www.scottish-country-dancing-dictionary.com/scottish-dancing-youtube-videos.html.
"Butterscotch and Honey" is danced once through, and ends at 0.59. The demonstration continues with the "Double Diamond Strathspey" by Roy Goldring, danced twice through, and finishes with "Butterscotch and Honey" danced once through, starting at 2.55
Back to the videos for this dance
Butterscotch and Honey 4/4L · S32
- 1c set, ½RH turn to promhold facing down ; ½ Rsh Reel3 across with 2c, 2c finish in 1plx
- ½ Lsh Reel3 across with 3c, 3c finish in 2plx ; repeat Rsh with 4c to (2x,3x,4x,1x)
- 1c leading, all cast up outside sidelines to the top, cross Lsh to P and dance down on own sidelines (2,3,4,1)
- All set and turn partners BH ; 2c+3c & 4c+1c Circle4 L.