Dance Video The Tattie Bogle (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Tattie Bogle (J32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 1)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Aug. 17, 2013, 9 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
In costumes. With a "scarecrow" dancing round the set for fun.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Tattie Bogle 3/4L · J32
A Tattie Bogle is a scarecrow.
- 1c set, cross down RH, 1W making long R turn (2c up) ; set, turn LH to face 1cnr
- 1c set to 1cnr, turn 1cnr RH once round ; ½ a diagonal Reel4 with 1cnr to finish (1c passing Lsh) facing 2cnrs
- 1c repeat [9-16] with 2cnrs to finish in the centre, facing own sides, 1M above 1W
- 3c+1M & 1W+2c RHA (to 3x,1x,2x) ; all chase ½ round clw to (2,1,3)