Issue 1896: Duplicate
- (Object deleted)
- Mark Dancer (Aelfric) – firstname.lastname@example.org (copies requested)
- Assigned to
- Murrough Landon
This is an alias of #1845 'S ioma rud tha dhìth orm
'S ioma rud tha dhìth orm (Many a Thing I Need) is the first line of the first verse, Mor a' Cheannaich is the name of the person who is toasted in the chorus.
- Date Nov. 21, 2019, 10:06 p.m.
- User Mark Dancer (Aelfric)
New issue submitted
- Date Nov. 26, 2019, 11:31 p.m.
- User Murrough Landon (murrough)
Assigned changed to »murrough« (previously »None«)
Disposition changed to »Fixed« (previously »New«)
Thanks. I added Mor a' Cheannaich as an alias for 'S ioma rud tha dhìth orm (#1845). Four recordings and one dance (Stargazers) were relinked to the #1845 tune. The duplicate tune (#2643) has now been deleted.