Dance Little Star 19354
Strathspey · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Extra info
- Source: Dance List "RSCDS New ...
Source: Dance List "RSCDS New York Branch Classes May 16 2019 " by Sue Ronald, May 14th, 2019
Little Star 2/4L · S32
- 1st man and 2nd woman set advancing, turn with both hands and return to place.
- 1st woman and 2nd man repeat bars 1-4.
- 1st couple cross giving right hands, cast off one place as 2nd couple step up, and dance a half figure of eight around 2nd couple.
- 2nd and 1st couples dance a diamond poussette.
- 2nd and 1st couples set to partner, turn with both hands once round and merge into a circle four hands round to the left.
Repeat having passed a couple.
|RSCDS New York Branch Classes May 16 2019||2019-05-16||Sue Ronald||May 15, 2019, 12:26 a.m.|