Dance The March Hare 4142
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Iain Boyd
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Happy to Meet 
|The March Hare||Andrew Imbrie/Susan Worland/Michael R Bentley||The March Hare||CD||1||R32 6||3:35||35.8||Jack Broke da Prison Door/Donald Blue/Sleep Soond I'da Moarnin'/Lassies Trust in Providence/Bonnie Isle O Whalsay|
The March Hare 3/4L · R32
- 1C+2C circle round and back
- 1C cross R | cast off ; dance ½Fig8 round 2C | pass L to 1crnr (2C up)
- 1C set to 1crnrs then 2crnrs
- 1C dance Fig8 round crnrs (RS to 2crnr to start)
- 1C cross L to 2nd pl own sides
When the dance is not used to introduce corners, »reels of three with corners« may be substituted for the figures of eight in bars 25-30.