Dance Torque Back 18287
Also known as “Twirlaholics”.
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Murrough Landon (2017)
- 800 866 466 888 = 53% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- This dance was originally called ...
This dance was originally called Twirlaholics - but someone who very much liked dance, but who very much did not like the original name, persuaded the deviser to change it to Torque Back.
Torque Back 3/4L · J32
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) ; turn 1¼ RH to lines across 1M/1W between 3c/2c
- All set | 2c & 3c pull RSh back & rotate clw while 1c set adv to P & twirl away to face 4cnrpos
- 1c+4cnrs set | 1c cast away to 2cnrpos while 4cnrs dance in & twirl away to face P in 1cnrpos
- 4cnrs (3W+2M) repeat [13-16] with 1cnrs (3M+2W) who end facing 1c
- 1cnrs (3M+2W) repeat [13-16] with 1c who end passing RSh to (2,1,3)
- All Circle6 round to L & twirl pulling LSh back ; Circle6 back to R (2,1,3)
|Budapest Local Club 25.10.2018||2018-10-25||Zoltán Gräff||Oct. 25, 2018, 9:45 p.m.|
|Richmond ~ 181114 Dance||2018-11-14||James Wilson||Nov. 9, 2018, 11:15 a.m.|
|ML Video Session 3||2018-04-22||Murrough Landon||March 28, 2018, 12:15 p.m.|