Dance Video The Craven Twelvesome (Video 2)
- The Craven Twelvesome (R32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 5)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:47 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Part of a compilation. Starts at 2:20, goes to the end. Not the whole set is in view. Gives an idea of teh dance but not suitable for instruction.
Alas not available embedded.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Craven Twelvesome otherS · R32
Four trios WMW in a square set
- Each trio Reel3, M starts Rsh
- All M set | ½ RHA | dance out between opposite W and cast R to next M place
- 1trio+3trio advance NHJ , the W make a quick BH turn | retire in new trios ; side trios repeat
- Circle 12 and back
Progression. Each turn the M move one place cclw, the W cross to opposite side.