Dance Video Amazing Grace Strathspey (Video 1)
- Amazing Grace Strathspey (S32, Betty MacKenzie: 9 for 90 RSCDS Aberdeen Branch 90th Anniversary 5)
- Added by
- Roger Picken (Aug. 19, 2014, 2:35 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
As far as we know, the deviser Betty Mackenzie has not suggested any particular music for this dance. We therefore used Keith Smith and Muriel Johnstone's lovely music for "In Campbell Country". The video shows the first 2 repetitions of the dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
Amazing Grace Strathspey 4/4L · S32
- 1s followed by 2s, 3s & 4s lead down, cross and dance up to partners original place.
- 1s+3s petronella and set. 1s+3s petronella to own side and set.
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 R&L
- 1M+3L set and link, while 1L+3M set and link.
- 1s+4s set and dance RH across 1/2 way.
- 1s set and turn 2H.