Dance Video The Craven Twelvesome (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Craven Twelvesome (R32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 5)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Sept. 9, 2012, 3:49 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Craven Twelvesome otherS · R32
Four trios WMW in a square set
- Each trio Reel3, M starts Rsh
- All M set | ½ RHA | dance out between opposite W and cast R to next M place
- 1trio+3trio advance NHJ , the W make a quick BH turn | retire in new trios ; side trios repeat
- Circle 12 and back
Progression. Each turn the M move one place cclw, the W cross to opposite side.