Dance Video Amazing Grace (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Amazing Grace (S32, Ron Adams: The South African Scottish Country Dance Book)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Feb. 2, 2015, 3:02 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
This video shows a different version of this dance, it does not agree with the description of this entry.
Back to the videos for this dance
Amazing Grace 8c · S32
Form two 4C sets side by side
- All set to P | cross RH (centre lines face each other) ; centre lines turn person opposite LH, finish all middle couples facing end couples | Taking hands across both sets, all set to person opposite and face P
- Repeat [1-8] from new positions (both sets to 1,2,3,4)
- Both sets: ½ G-Ch ; ½ Reel4 on the sides (both sets to 1x,2x,3x,4x)
- ½ Reels4 across both sets ; both 1c turn BH, moving down to 4pl (others step up on [31-32]) (both sets to 2,3,4,1 in exchanged places)