Dance Video Inchmickery (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Inchmickery (J32, Roy Goldring: 14 Social Dances for 2000)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Feb. 21, 2015, 10:52 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Incomplete: once through and the first half of the second time through.
Back to the videos for this dance
Inchmickery 5/5L · J32
- 1c+2c circle4 L ; 1c long cast to 3pl (2c+3c up) (2,3,1,4,5)
- Teapots R ; and L (1c RHA with C on R ; LHA with C on L)
- 1M+5W & 1W+2M Turn RH to places ; 1M+2W & 1W+5M repeat LH
- 1c long cast to 5pl (4c+5c up) ; 5c+1c circle4 R (2,3,4,5,1)