Dance Video Red House (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Red House (R40, Playford: RSCDS VII 2)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (March 5, 2016, 1:32 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Red House at the Tartan Ball was a highlight of an evening full of highlights.
Back to the videos for this dance
Red House 2/4L · R40
- 1c set and cast off one ; set and cast back
- 1M cast off (1W follows) behind 2M, between 2c, behind 2W and cross to finish below 2M/2W
- 1W cast up (1M follows) behind 2W, between 2c, behind 2M and cross to finish 1c in own places
- 1c+2M Reel3 on M sideline (1M & 2M begin Lsh, 1W entering below them ; 1M+2M end in exchanged places, 1W in own place
- 1c+2W Reel3 on W sideline (1W & 2W begin Rsh, 1M entering below them, finish (2,1)