Dance Video Delvine Side (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Delvine Side (S32, William (18C) Campbell: RSCDS II 9)
- Added by
- Robert Miller (March 23, 2016, 9:34 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
Delvine Side 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c set | cross Rsh (no hands) ; repeat
- 1c down the middle and up, 2c step in
- 1c+2c Allemande, finish facing 1cnr
- 1c turn 1cnr BH, pass Rsh, turn 2cnr BH, cross Rsh to (2,1,3)
Note: older instructions tell 1c to turn once LH on 23-24; the current (revised) instructions leave that unspecified.