Dance Video The Raven's Dance (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Raven's Dance (J32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 5)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Raven's Dance" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Raven's Dance 3/4L · J32
- 1c+2c DblFig8 (1c cross down, 2c dance up, no cast), at the end 2c face out
- Crossover Reels3 on the sides (1c cross down, 2c out and up), finish 1c side by side at top facing down, W on the R, 2c facing out
- 1c (together) +2c Lead-change Reel3 across, Rsh to 2M. 2c finish in 1pl with 1c in between facing down
- 1c dance down, cast up round 3c, lead up, cross between 2c and cast off (2,1,3)