Dance Video John of Bon Accord (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- John of Bon Accord (R32, Roy Goldring: RSCDS XXXIII 5)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"John of Bon Accord" is a 32 bar reel for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
John of Bon Accord 3/4L · R32
- 4 progressive ½Reels3 across, as follows: 1c+2W (1c start Rsh to P) ; 1c+2M (start Lsh) ; 1c+3W (Rsh) ; 1c+3M (Lsh), 1c finish in 3pl a bit in from the sidelines (2c & 3c finish their reels in 1plx and 2plx)
- 1c turn RH, cast up one place on own sides (3c down) ; 1c ½ Fig8 round 2c (2x,1x,3x)
- All turn P ¾ RH to face P along the midline | All Set retaining RHJ ; all turn P ¾ RH | All Set (2,1,3)