Dance Video The Gentleman (Video 8)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Gentleman (S32, Roz Scott Huxley: RSCDS XXXV 5)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Gentleman" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Gentleman 3/4L · S32
- 2c step up as 1c turn BH to face P between them in line4 across | 1c+2c set, 1c advancing and passing on the second step ; ½Reel4, at end 1c pass LH to face down NHJ
- 1c dance down to face P between 3c, repeat set and ½Reel4 with 3c, finish between 3c on own side LHJ
- 1c lead to top, cross and cast to 2plx ; ½Reels3 across, Rsh to 4cnr (W up, M dn) (to 2,1,3)
- 2c+1c Poussette.