Dance Video The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (Video 8)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (R40, Allie Anderson & Florence D. Lesslie: RSCDS XXXIX 7)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Duke & Duchess of Edinburgh" is a 40 bar reel for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh 3/4L · R40
- 1c+2c+3c A&R ; all turn P BH (in SkCh) to own places, (1c finish facing out)
- 1c cast off, dance (NHJ where possible) between 3c, cast up, dance between 2c, cast off (2c up) to put 1M below 1W for
- 1W+2c & 1M+3c RHA, 1c pass Rsh ; 1M+2c & 1W+3c LHA, 1c pass Lsh to face 1cnrs
- Turn cnr, P, cnr, cross LH (On 2nd time through 1c cross LH to 4pl (3c up), ready for next start)
- Circle6 and back