Dance Video Castle Douglas (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Castle Douglas (S32, Roy Goldring: 22 Social Dances by Roy Goldring with Music)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Castle Douglas" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Castle Douglas 3/4L · S32
- 1c long cast (2c up on 3-4) to NHJ in centre facing 2W ; set to 2W veering L | set to 2M, finish facing M side
- 2c+1W RHA and 1M+3c LHA, 1c twirl on singly ¾ to face P up/down ; 1c set, turn ¾ BH and open out to NHJ (W on right) facing 3M
- Set to 3M | set to 3W, finish facing W side ; 2c+1M LHA and 1W+3c RHA, twirl on ¾ as before to face P on midline
- 1c set | petronella to 2pl own side ; All turn BH (2,1,3)