Dance Video The Swilcan (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Swilcan (J32, James B Cosh: RSCDS XXIII 8)
- Added by
- Martina Mueller-Franz (Nov. 27, 2018, 6:42 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Video starts about one bar into the dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Swilcan 4/4L · J32
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c join RH on side and Balance in Lines across | Hold RH and BiL on own side (2,1,4,3) ; the middle pairs (1M+4M & 1W+4W) hold LH and BiL across | hold LH and BiL on sides (2,4,1,3)
- Reels4 on the sides
- 2c+4c & 1c+3c Circle4 ; 4c+1c LHA (2,4,1,3)
- 1c+3c ½ R&L ; 3c+1c cross RH , 4c+3c change places on side LH (2,3,4,1)