Dance Video Bea's Delight (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Bea's Delight (R32, May Macfarlane: RSCDS XLIII 7)
- Added by
- Rachel Pusey (Jan. 18, 2019, 4:29 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Once each couple.
Back to the videos for this dance
Bea's Delight 3/4L · R32
- 1W+2M turn RH ¾ to give LH to P | BiL ; 1W(2M) each followed by P dance up(down) casting L and down(up) opposite side, crossing to (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c+3c Rsh Reels3 on own side, 1c start down.
- 1c+3c repeat [1-8] to (2,3,1)
- 1c ¾ Fig8 on own side give Lsh to 3c and Rsh to 2c (3c down) to (2,1,3) | 2c+1c+3c set