Dance Video Lagavulin (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Lagavulin (S32, Gordon Scott: Eight by Thirty-Two)
- Added by
- Anton Korobeynikov (March 10, 2019, 2:14 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Nicely danced with dancers clearly identified by coloured shirts. In the Espagnole the dancers crossing up should pass in front of those crossing down. However here they do it the other way round.
Back to the videos for this dance
Lagavulin 5/5L · S32
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c Espagnole, 1c & 3c finish facing 1cnrs
- 1c & 3c Turn CPCP, finish facing 1cnrs
- 1c & 3c Parallel Reels4 on 1diag, ending LHJ with P
- 1c & 3c turn P LH | cast to 3plx/5plx (4c & 5c up) ; ½ Fig8 up round 4c/5c (2,4,1,5,3)