Dance Video Slytherin House (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Slytherin House (S32, Chris Ronald: RSCDS LII 3)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (April 10, 2019, 2:58 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'Slytherin House' is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Slytherin House 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c S&Link ; Circle4 L (2,1,3)
- 1c cast clw round 3cnr, pass Lsh up/down, cast Lsh round 1cnr and turn P LH to midline, M below W
- 2c+1W & 1M+3c RHA ; (Snake) 1W+2W+2M & 1M+3M+3W unwind, pass the other dancers Lsh and loop L to (3,1,2)
- 3c+1M & 1W+2C LHA ; (Snake) 1W+2W+2M & 1M+3M+3W unwind, pass the other dancers Rsh and loop R to (2,1,3)