Dance Video Meg Merrilees (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Meg Merrilees (R24, RSCDS I 5)
- Added by
- Zoltán Gräff (May 16, 2019, 10:16 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
First part of a longer demonstration (from an old video). The ending of the second repeat is adapted to lead into the next dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
Meg Merrilees 2/4L · R24
- 1M+2W turn RH ; 2M+1W turn RH 1½ and finish between the first pair in line across, 2c on W side
- NHJ in line dance down (turn R about) ; and up, finish in the middle BHJ with P (1,2)
- 1c+2c Poussette (2,1)