Dance Video The Back o' Bennachie (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Back o' Bennachie (R32, John M Duthie: Eight Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (June 4, 2019, 11:51 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Part of a demonstration medley. Twice through in two back to back 2-couple sets.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Back o' Bennachie 2/4L · R32
- 1c+2M Reel3 across the dance, 2M starting by giving Rsh to 1W
- 1c+2W Reel3 across the dance, 2W starting by giving Lsh to 1M
- 1W+2M cross RH, 1M+2W cross RH ; 2c+1c dance half R&L
- 1c cross RH, cast one place ; dance ½ Fig8 round 2c