Dance Video Alltshellach (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Alltshellach (S32, Elizabeth D Gilroy: RSCDS XXIII 2)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 1, 2019, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'Alltshellach' is a 32 bar strathspey for 2 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Alltshellach 2/4L · S32
- 1c+2c set | turn BH, into ; 1c+2c ½Poussette, finishing in the middle, facing down
- 2c+1c lead down the middle ; (2c divides) 1c+2c lead up to (1,2)
- Reel4 across the dance, 1W and 2M pass Lsh to begin, and finish with a loop on own side