Dance Video It Should be Fun (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- It Should be Fun (J32, Roy Goldring: Graded and Social Dances 3 - 16 Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Nov. 21, 2019, 10:14 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Partial view from the side.
Back to the videos for this dance
It Should be Fun 4/4L · J32
- 1c+2c+3c A&R ; Turn P RH into promhold for
- 1c+2c+3c Promenade
- 1c lead down the middle and up, and face out
- 1c cast behind 2c | dance between 3c ; cast behind 4c (2c+3c+4c up) | 1c turn RH (2,3,4,1)