Dance Video Johnny Groat's House (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Johnny Groat's House (R32, David Rutherford: RSCDS XVIII 1)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Twice through only.
Back to the videos for this dance
Johnny Groat's House 3/4L · R32
- 1c (BHJ) slip down the middle and back ; cast off one (2c up) and join BH
- 1c repeat with 3c, finish in 3pl
- 2c+3c+1c circle6 and back
- 1c lead up to top ; set | cast off to 2pl (3c down)
Note: against tradition and the original text the 2006 Manual tells 2c+3c to step down on [27-28], and 2c to step up on [30-31]. Serious protest has been voiced.