Dance Video Lord MacLay's Reel (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Lord MacLay's Reel (R40, Doris Robertson: Collins Pocket Reference: Scottish Country Dancing)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Twice through only. The lines across on [9-16] face out instead of both facing the top.
Back to the videos for this dance
Lord MacLay's Reel 4/4L · R40
- 1c+4c cross RH and cast to middle positions (2c+3c step to ends) ; 1c+4c RHA, finish in lines across facing up, 1c/4c between 2c/3c
- All Pas de Basque & Coupé R and L ; repeat
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c Reels4 across (to 1,2,3,4)
- All circle8 and back
- 1c cross RH | cast off ; cross LH | cast to bottom (2c+3c+4c up) (2,3,4,1)