Dance Video The Dashing White Sergeant (Video 8)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Dashing White Sergeant (R32, RSCDS III 2)
- Added by
- RSCDS Edinburgh (March 4, 2020, 7:17 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
One set demonstrating, once through, what is normally a round the room dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Dashing White Sergeant 3+3RR · R32
Trio face trio RR.
- Circle6 and back
- Each centre person sets to RH P and turns him/her BH ; repeat with LH P
- Reel3 across, Lsh to RH P
- In lines of 3 across A&R ; advance Rsh through the opposite line of 3 to meet the next line of 3.
Many variations in handing, polite turns and shoulder exist