Dance Video The Flying Scotsman (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Flying Scotsman (J32, Hugh A Thurston: Dance Scottish, A resource for teaching SCD in schools)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Aug. 26, 2020, 9:02 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
RSCDS Edinburgh: twice through.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Flying Scotsman 3/4L · J32
- 1W followed by 2W+3W cross, dance behind 1M, in front of 2M, behind 3M, cross and dance up to own places (Ladies' Train)
- Men repeat (Men's Train)
- 1c BHJ slip down the middle (2c up) ; and up to 2pl (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c+3c (NHJ on sidelines) slip down and back