Dance Video The Three Kings Of Cullen (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Three Kings Of Cullen (S32, Bill Forbes: Craigievar Book of Scottish Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Dec. 8, 2021, 1:11 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Leicester RSCDS at the ASCDS Festival 2009. Once through as part of a longer display.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Three Kings Of Cullen 3/3L · S32
- 1s+2s+3s set advancing to partner & 3/4 turn 2H (to form line up/down), set to partner & 3/4 turn 1s+2s facing up & 3s down
- 1s+2s+3s dance reflection reels of 3 on sides (1s & 3s cast) but all cross RH when dancing up thru 2nd pl, 2s end facing 1st crnrs
- 2s dance 'Hello-Goodbye' setting & end by turning RH to face out between 1s & 3s on own sides
- 2s cast down 1 place, 1s+3s+2s 1/2 turn partners LH to face down, dance down cross over & dance up own side to 2 3 1
(No diagram available.)